Hours and Bell Schedule
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
School Hours: 9 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Per DPS Department of Safety, the school doors must remain locked during school hours. All visitors and anyone without an access pass must enter through the front door.
8:50 a.m. – First bell rings
- Primary/ECE, kinder, 1st, 2nd, and lower el Montessori students should enter through the front door
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, and Upper El Montessori should enter the recess doors (located on the blacktop).
9 a.m. – Second bell rings
- All students should be in the classroom ready to learn. Students entering the building after the second bell need to check-in with the office and receive a late pass.
12:15 p.m. – End of day for three-year-olds
1 p.m. – First recess bell rings
- Primary/ECE, kindergarten, and Traditional 1st grade line up from recess.
1:10 p.m. – Second recess bell rings
- Traditional 2nd grade and Lower El Montessori line up from recess.
1:20 p.m. – Third recess bell rings
- Traditional 3rd, 4th, 5th, and Upper El Montessori lineup from recess.
3:45 p.m. – Dismissal Bell
- Instruction occurs right up until the dismissal bell, so expect students outside shortly after 3:45.
4 p.m. – Final bell
- All students are expected to be picked up (or at Discovery Link) by 4pm.