Drop-off and Pick-up
- Students can enter the building as early as 8:30 am to eat free breakfast. Families are welcome to join their students if they wish.
- There is no outside supervision prior to 8:30 am.
- Parents and caregivers are welcome to use our Kiss-and-Go lane located in front of the playground on S. Pennsylvania St. to drop-off their students. Please look for the parent volunteer and our school principal, Mrs. Spearman, to open the car door to let your student out.
- Parents and caregivers may also park and walk their students to the door, if they so choose (just watch out for street sweeping signs).
- Students without a parent/caregiver are not allowed to wait outside the main office prior to the first bell (8:50am). These students must either go to the lunchroom for breakfast or out to the playground until the bell rings. Students may wait for the first to bell to ring outside the main office only if they are accompanied by a parent/caregiver.
- Students leave the building shortly after 3:45 pm. Students may not be picked up without prior notice before 3:30 pm.
- Primary Montessori pick-up:
- Ms. Therese dismisses from the garden door located on the south side of the school.
- Ms. Sheela releases from the south doors on Pearl St.
- Ms. Tunisha dismisses from the north doors on Pearl St.
- Kindergarten pick-up: Mrs. Smith’s students are picked up directly from the classroom and must checkout with Mrs. Smith.
- 1st and 2nd grade, Ms. Atsuko pick-up: Students in these classes dismiss from the front doors of the school.
- Ms. Erin: Students in Ms. Erin’s class are dismissed from the outside gym door.
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade, Ms. Vikki, and Upper El: Students in these classes dismiss from the blacktop near the recess doors.