Our Montessori program follows a curriculum based on the teachings of Maria Montessori. Students enter Lincoln’s Montessori Program at 3 years of age. The program is tuition-based for 3, 4 and 5 year olds. There is no cost for Grades 1- 6. Students older than 5 years who are new to the school can apply to be in the Montessori Program if they have previous Montessori experience. Montessori classrooms are multi-age settings with 3 grade levels in one room. Class size is limited at 30.
Montessori Quick facts
- Primary classrooms include a half-day for 3 year olds and full-day for 4 and 5 year olds.
- Lower elementary consists of grades 1, 2 and 3.
- Upper elementary consists of grades 4, 5, and 6.
- Montessori classrooms deliver a Montessori curriculum which covers the Colorado Standards.
- Average class size is 26.
- Tuition-based for 3, 4, and 5 year olds. No cost thereafter.
Montessori classrooms at Lincoln deliver a Montessori curriculum which covers the Colorado Standards. For more information about the Montessori philosophy click here: Introduction to Montessori